Friday, May 2, 2008

Christopher-again

I know I post a lot about this little trouble maker, but for the sake of documentation so I can pull this out a future date and use it against him (again I have no idea where they get their manipulative ideas from) I'm gonna do it again.


You'd think I'd learn, but I was off in my own little world (for like 15 minutes) reading e-mails and blogs and what not, and he comes up the stairs with a big grin on his face and strawberry juice everywhere- hands, arms, face, shirt. I threw him in the tub and when I had the chance went downstairs to check out the damage.



It could have been worse. But still, the fridge was wide open, (10 minutes? 15? 20?) My bread was drying out on the floor. It dries out really fast. Strawberries smooshed on the floor. Serves me right for not keeping an eye on him 24/7.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture! Emmy is the same way. Maybe we should have a leash on them 24/7 or a cage!