Monday, May 5, 2008

New talent

Guess what I learned how to do? I'm pretty proud of myself and had to share, even though my life is boring I couldn't think of anything to actually post about. So until I get sick of doing it, look for me to cross stuff out. (I had to practice because I can be obnoxious so I don't forget)

4 comments:

Rees Family said...

You are officially the biggest dork. How do you do that? It is kind of cool. Way to overuse it though.

Kirsten said...

"officially the biggest dork" that's awesome. that's what I was going for, glad the humor wasn't lost on you. I'll try to explain it,it's kindof wordy, because if I just type it, the little code things disappear first you type a "<" (without the quotations), then the letters "del", then a ">" no spaces, then you type whatever sentence,phrase, word, whatever you want to cross out then your little "<" thingy this time followed by "/del" and the other ">" thingy. make any sense whatsoever? I wouldn't be surprised if I continue to overuse it in the future.

Rachel said...

Awesome trick! Who taught you?

Kirsten said...

Sometimes I like to blog hop and I found this one website http://www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/ and I guess she is going to be publishing a book soon, and she has quite a following and always does that in her blogs and sunday? she had a Q&A thing and someone had asked her so she spilled the beans so I was happy to learn.