We are heading off to Vegas today to attend the wedding of some friends of ours. Shelly happens to be one of John's oldest and bestest and friends, and we are happy to go and share this time with them. We've all been waiting for this day for a long time, and are excited that after all these years she and Jayson are finally tying the knot.
So we are packing up the car and the kids and heading off for the weekend. It should be fun. Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can get out and have some fun and see some sights, or maybe go swimming. I haven't the foggiest notion of what there is for a family with young kids to do in Vegas as it's been more than a decade since I've even been, and it's never been on our list of "family vacation destinations."
John's nephew in Texas sent us a Flat Stanley, we're taking him with us, so hopefully I will have some good pictures to share when I get back on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment