Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

I was making a mental note that I needed to have my kids call my mom today and wish her a happy birthday when she got off work, and then I started wondering how old she is today. 57? 58? I have a terrible time remembering those things. Luckily there's a formula which I do manage to remember- Add 27 to my age to get hers. ( I just have to remember how old I am) and then it hit me - 60! My mom is 60 today!
Happy Birthday to my favorite shopping conspirator, sounding board of ideas, teacher of baking, baby-sitter when I'm on bed rest (or on vacation), supplier of items not found in AZ, and friend.
Love, your very favorite daughter- Kirsten

happy birthday Grandma I hope you have fun on your 60th birthday love Zachary

Grandma I love you so much and I wish you a happy birthday.Love Madison.

Grandma, I hope that you have a happy birthday and that you enjoyed your cake.
with all love and care,
Nicholas

Happy Birthday! we love you!

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

I love all the vintage photos. I have a hard time keeping track of ages too. Even mine too.

Rees Family said...

I lost your email address. Just email me and I'll send you my address.
Thanks