Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I find on my camera

I've been going through pictures on my camera and uploading things, and deleting things I don't want or need anymore, and I came across some pictures that Nick took several weeks ago, so I thought I'd share some of them.

I'm not sure why he felt the need to take some of these picture, or why I feel the need to post them (boredom, housework avoidance?) but, oh well.

Christopher's Handiwork

Part of John's postcard collection. And my messy pantry. And cluttered fridge. If you want to see that in person, all you need to do is walk down the sidewalk in the greenbelt behind our house and you can see all the ugly details. All the time. The kids think the pantry doors belong open all the time. But the fridge is my fault. Sorry.We're working on teaching the kids German at FHE. The scribbling is Christopher's addition to the lesson.Our favorite Thanksgiving decorations. They sit on the coffee table in the front room all month long.

So wait, if it was mid-November when these pictures were taken why does the calendar still say "October"?

And what's up with the Halloween decorations still being out? Who's the decorator around here anyway? She needs to be fired.And the maid who is in charge of dusting. She's fired too. It's so hard to find good help these days.I have no idea why he took this picture. Maybe he relates.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Now that you mention it, I think I'll fire my maid, too.