Saturday, January 3, 2009

positive things

As I was about to crawl in bed something occurred to me, and that was that I need some kind of plan of action. So although I will most likely grow bored of it after only a few days and quit, I have decided that every day (or as often as I can) I will try and write something positive that I did that day here on this blog. It's my version of that old SNL skit, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

So to kick things off I will start off with today's, which is actually yesterday's cause it's after midnight, but since I haven't gone to bed yet, it is still today (Friday) to me.

The only thing that I could come up with was that I didn't yell at my kids today. At least I don't think I did. They might remember differently.

No comments: