Here's the latest of the younger two- my older two seem to have figured out that the best place to sleep is their own beds. Go figure.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
More sleeping kids
Remember that I have a mild fascination with the odd positions and places in which my kids fall asleep? I have a couple more for you (me, I realize, but I like to pretend that other people find it as entertaining as I do.)



And my personal favorite- (and yes he is very much unconscious- he's pulled that blanket over his head and fallen asleep more times than I can count)
If you enjoyed those as much as I did, and you missed the original post last May- you can check out my original sleeping kids post (click me-> here <-click me) (which by the way I spent HOURS on tracking down and scanning in half of those pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I was like that. I am a sleep snob. I have to be in my bed with my pillow on my side!
Post a Comment