Although it pains me to post a picture of a rival school on my blog, (well not exactly a big rival, or even in my school district, but I think we might have played some game or two against them at some point in my high school career), we had to make an obligatory stop at East High School for Madison.

Which, as every cool 'tween knows is the site where they filmed parts of High School Musical.

Madison was pretty excited. Totally coincidentally she happens to be wearing her HSM2 shirt.
~~~~
As a side note, as I was pulling into the parking lot I totally had a flashback to the day my friend and I where my friend and I decided it was a good idea to ditch class at our high school and trespass at East High to go say hi to a friend attending there. (Coincidentally, the girl at East high was also named Kiersten, although she obviously spelled it different.) We didn't get caught or anything, but I can't remember why it sounded like a good idea either.
No comments:
Post a Comment