Monday, July 20, 2009

speaking of old friends-

I think I mentioned before how I get a twinge of jealousy living in AZ and I hear people talking about running into "old high school friends".

It totally happened to me today!

While shopping today I totally ran into an old friend of mine- Misty. We had lost contact (my fault- I lost her contact info- in a move or computer upgrade or something, or brain malfunction) She and Charity made Academy of Finance (in High school) bearable. We'd make fun of everyone else, especially people who took themselves too seriously, and then skip our next class and go enjoy lunch at Olive Garden (they introduced me to the joy that is "soup, salad, and bread sticks") They are still good friends, and talk and see each other all the time.

Funnily enough, I was just talking to John about them the other day. John was asking if I was able to see everyone I want to see, and I told him "no". Many of my friends have been out of town, or busy, and I had no way of getting a hold of some people - Like Misty and Charity. I'd been missing them and even randomly checking if they were on facebook. (no)

So, once again, Misty gave me her info, and barring me losing it again, I shall call her when I get back to Salt Lake after spending the next few days in Vernal!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am so glad you ran into me!!!!! I was too busy keeping track of kids to be looking for old high school friends at the store. Yay for you! No more brain malfunctions please....keep in touch!