Saturday, July 4, 2009

what the heck?

I noticed in my last two posts, the words "points" and "opportunity" were double underlined, and when I scrolled over them, a stinking ad pops up! Seriously! What the heck? If I wanted advertising on my blog, I'd put it there!

I think I'll go back and purposely spell them wrong (I know! aack! I hate it when people do that, but I'd rather people think I can't spell then have someone using my personal blog to advertise without my consent!

I'm pretty irritated about it. I realize that I am using blogger and I am sure there was some clause I agreed to that gives them the right to do that, so my only other options are to a)quit blogging, or b)move it. Neither one of them feels particularly appealing at the moment.

To top it all off, I just went back to misspell the words, and they weren't underlined anymore. They were underlined before I logged in, then once blogger knew it was me, they weren't any more. Sneaky, sneaky.

I'd appreciate anyone letting me know in my comments if any words are underlined. (and any other comments about how awesome/funny/pretty/cool/skinny you think I am are always appreciated)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Duh...sorry I responded to this on the Devo post. Sorry! This gives me a chance to tell you how cool, skinny & pretty you are :)