Instead of milk, John drinks this stuff called Silk soy milk. (gag)
For whatever reason, Christopher calls it "achubai"(pronounced ah-choo-bye). Or something like that. We're not sure where he got that from. But it didn't stop him from screaming at the top of his lungs in Sprouts today upon sight of the stuff "Achubai! Achubai!"
John has recently started to drink it because he discovered he's pretty lactose intolerant. He uses it on his cereal, and has the occasional glass of it. I really don't know how he does it. It doesn't look very tasty. (But I don't like regular milk either) John says it's "okay."
None of the rest of us will touch it with a ten foot pole.
We've decided that when he's saying"achubai", he's really saying "Ah choo buy that for?" (make disgusted face while saying it)

1 comment:
Haha! I LOVE it!! I'm still laughing....LOL
Post a Comment