I only lost 2 pounds. 1.7 actually. For a grand total of about 11. (so sue me, I'm rounding up)
-But-
I still made goal for this week because of my huge loss last week.
Also, because of said huge loss I kindof expected it. It was actually about what I was hoping for, even though I didn't cheat at all.
Once or twice I only ate 4 meals though (instead of the 5 a day) and my water intake can definitely be improved. I started to find that with the absence of grains in my belly there was nothing to soak up the water and consequently I had to pee about 5 minutes after I drank anything. Really Annoying.
Also, I had a couple days where I wanted to medicate with food, (I'm an emotional eater) and I didn't. So props to me.
So next week I only need to lose 1.3 pounds to make goal. Hopefully more. I like having a nice buffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go not giving in to the self-medicating with food. I can definitely relate to emotional eating. How's the exercise going? What are they making you do?
Post a Comment