Saturday, March 1, 2008
Ridiculous
So here's my ridiculous item of the week. I broke my stinkin' pinkie toe today. It's ridiculous on so many levels. For starters, this whole klutzy routine is getting old. I'm 32 I should be able to walk without banging into things. Secondly, I really and truly want to go to the gym. I really, really, really want to wear a swimsuit this summer that I didn't buy in a maternity store. It's been like a month since I've gone. Sick kids, busy days, husbands gone, blisters, and now I think I have a broken toe. I say think, because I don't have any kind of medical degree. I do however have years of experience of banging into things. It went crunch. It's purple, and black, and blue, and a few other ugly colors, it's swollen, and it hurts real bad. I'm hoping the Vicodin I stashed away in my medicine cabinet for emergencies such as this, will be kicking in soon. Also I will be in flip-flops for the next several days. The only real downside to that is I have to decide whether or not to shave my legs and paint my toenails for church tomorrow since there will be no tights or high heels. Seriously. Ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a bummer! It's amazing how much that little guy can hurt is't it. Nothing like an excuse to wear flip flops to church though!
OUCH!! I hope your toe is feeling better. I had a nice visit with your Mom on Sunday at Jessica's house.
I agree with Rachel...wear the flip-flops to church with pride. Definitely paint your toe nails, though, since you'll probably get to show your clumsiness off to everyone who notices.
Post a Comment