And just for fun, I scanned in these two pictures . Oh and I updated a couple old posts just cause I could.
Proof that at one time I did have flat abs. (Supergirl underoos rocked!)

Aren't I fabulous? 4 years old during my brief stint as a dancer.


Aren't I fabulous? 4 years old during my brief stint as a dancer.

4 comments:
Come on... who needs fascinations if you still have that super girl outfit!!! Also I am crying/laughing at your 'kids sleeping' post. Hilarious!! Post about your beautiful new scarf! Also Madison was so sweet and made me a bird out of paper in the library today. Thanks Maddie!!
Great pictures! You have inspired me to post some oldies on my blog some day!
I had those same Super Girl Underoos. I have a photo of me wearing them too, but I have to say you looked better in them than I did.
You ARE fabulous. Great pics.
Post a Comment