Like everyone else, my kids took full advantage of the abnormally low-for-May-in-Arizona temperatures and the rain to have some good clean fun. And because I am at that point where everything is a blogging-photo-op, I took pictures. Of course, I didn't leave the comfort of my doorway, because I am past the point where getting wet and cold isn't fun anymore. I think the older kids took it as an excuse just to play with the umbrellas, and even with the umbrellas, it still took some coaxing to get Zach out in the rain. Christopher of course didn't care. It was all great fun to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that Christopher has no pants or shoes on in the rain. That is hilarious. We have been loving the cool weather. Going to the park and just letting the kids play outside has been so great. The rain was great as well. My kids have been a little sick, so having to stay inside was actually helpful on those days.
Been to Chick-Fil-A lately? I'm missing it.
Cute! We were up in Pinetop and it snowed nearly a foot!! PS Have you finished The Host yet???? SOOOO GOOD!!! Love it!! Love, Lisa
Lisa! good to see you on here! is your blog totally private, or are friends welcome to visit? yep- I totally finished the Host like the day after it came out- (and blogged about it) - actually I read it twice because the first time I read books that good I generally fly through them to find out what happens next, and I tend to miss details, so I have to go back to fill in the gaps. just as good the second time. I also got it signed by Stephenie which I thought was pretty cool.
Post a Comment