So here it is- What am I?
This is a Halloween costume my mother concocted for me when I was almost three years old. Maybe I spend to much time perusing other, more professional blogs with something more to say than the humble goings on of our household, but I decided to have a contest. Just for fun.So the first person who can correctly identify my costume in the comments of this blog post,(sorry mom, even though you are one of my most faithful readers, you're out of this one) I'll send (or hand deliver) a bag of caramels. Enter as many times as you like, contest closes on Halloween, or if someone figures it out, whichever comes first. (hint- I'm not a clown)

13 comments:
Gotta say this much...it's VERY creative. Those are the best. The ones that are soo creative you have no idea what they are!
Oh, boy. I really want those caramels. Jeff thinks you have the chicken pox? A porcupine? An armadillo? A miniature hot air balloon?
Jelly beans?
A dart board. Oh pick me! Pick me!
I think you are dressed as a turkey.
Ok, I think you're like that balloon carnival game. Pop a balloon and you win a prize? You know? That's my guess. You are gonna post when one of us is right, right? Or maybe a clue if we're all way off?
grapes?
I was going to say what Melissa said. The carnival game, so if that's not right, I'll change to a Christmas Tree, and those are the lights!
Ok, next guess...a peacock (with all the colorful feathers)?
I was going to say a Christmas tree, but I see I've been beat. Or maybe a gumdrop?
I was going to say jelly beans, but that's been taken so I'll have to guess a Lite Brite game.
So I am curious - What were you?
Post a Comment