I looked online because I was curious to see what TV shows were being canceled at the end of the season. A couple shows I like are being canceled, nothing I'll get too upset about, but still a little disappointed.
Not that I was worried at all, but still happy to see that Bones and Grey's Anatomy are still safe for another season. They both ended on total cliffhangers- In Bones we've all suspected that Booth has had feelings for Brennan for awhile now, and it looks like she just figured out she loves him too, but when he woke up from his brain surgery cause he had a tumor removed, he didn't even recognize her! Then in Grey's Anatomy you are left wondering if Izzy's cancer finally killed her, and George got hit by a bus, and they were both flat lining as the season ended. Which, if either of them, will survive? I just don't know if I will make it until the fall to find out!
Back to my bittersweet news-
I noticed they had listed Pushing Daisies (remember how I was so upset when they canceled it?) as being canceled next month. Which was weird cause they canceled it months ago. I guess they are finally going to air the last three episodes they had taped before the show got canceled. So, starting May 30th, I will get three last episodes. Only kicker is, I don't know if they wrapped everything up all nice for the viewer or if just ends because the plug got pulled prematurely. So there's something to look forward to.
Also, Chuck is up for another season. Love, love, love, that show. So funny. But I guess not that many people are watching it. The thought is it has a lousy time slot. Supposedly Subway saved it though, which totally explains the really weird product placement. I'll put up with a little gratuitous advertising in my show if it means I still get to watch it. (even if the next season doesn't start until stinkin' March!)
On a kind of weird side note, John is gone all the time and going to weird places like Malaysia, and so jokes have been flying around church that John is actually a secret agent. I think someone in the bishopric the other day referred to him as "Brother Bourne". I whispered to John that it's really more like "Brother Chuck." He agreed. 


No comments:
Post a Comment