Wow is she persistent! I regularly hear my girls complain about how they are the only ones they know who don't have either a cell phone, a game boy, or an i-pod. Blythe would prefer an i-pod and Brynne a game boy.
LOL! Heck no! My FIL laughs at me when I talk like that but that's one I will not budge on. Good for you!!
That is so funny! She is smart....but not smart enough.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow is she persistent! I regularly hear my girls complain about how they are the only ones they know who don't have either a cell phone, a game boy, or an i-pod. Blythe would prefer an i-pod and Brynne a game boy.
LOL! Heck no! My FIL laughs at me when I talk like that but that's one I will not budge on. Good for you!!
That is so funny! She is smart....but not smart enough.
Post a Comment