Or so I thought...
Apparently they were finally bought out by someone else (Kelloggs) and so when I found them on the shelf at the grocery store today (They were re-released only yesterday!) I HAD to grab a bag DESPITE the fact that I have to weigh in at Weight Watchers tomorrow.
I ate my share while the kids were at school, so now I am hiding out upstairs while the kids polish them off. I am letting them pay me back for all the times I "saved" them from all those evil calories and sugars and fats over the years. Cause that's the kind of mom I am.
Now if only I could get them to bring back Raspberry Schweppes
or Hershey's Classic Caramels- the kind with the chocolate in them were the best. 

2 comments:
That's so funny. I didn't know that Mother's cookies had closed down. These are my favorites!! I remember eating them as far back as age 4. I'm glad to know Kellog's bought the company and I can still get these cookies. (I need them like a hole in my head, but they sure are good.)
That explains why I couldn't find the bag of chocolate chip cookies...which, I love to dip in milk! We also bought some of those "other brand's" circus cookies a few weeks ago, because Jayson thought they sounded good. They were gross. So, yes, it is a happy day :)
Post a Comment