He's been gone to scout camp all week. In Arizona.
John went with him. I thought that was a great opportunity for both of them. Male bonding and all that.
Tomorrow evening John will stay in Arizona and put Nick on a plane back to Utah, where I will greet him at the airport, give him hugs and kisses, listen to his stories of camp, then pass him off to my mom so I can board an airplane to Arizona so I can catch my flight to Europe in the morning.
Are you keeping track?
In a three week period, I will get to see my oldest for approximately 30 minutes.
30 itty, bitty, teeny, tiny minutes.
I've never been away from him for so long before.
EVER.
Truth be told, I will be away from all my babies for about 15 days. That's about 5 days longer than I've ever been away from them.

1 comment:
That will be a bittersweet 15 days, I bet, Have a blast!
Post a Comment