Monday, July 12, 2010

virtual postcards to my kids

On my last trip to Europe I used my blog as a forum to send my kids virtual postcards. Phone calls can be expensive, and the time change can be a hassle, so this seems to work the best. I can share my adventures with them, and let them know I am thinking of them and love them on a daily basis. (And I will be looking for and hoping they will do the same!)

So the goal is to blog daily, and while the intended viewers are my offspring, as always I welcome others to read and comment as they wish.

PS- on a sidenote, I am blogging in Germany, and besides having to translate several things into Enlgish, just to be able to blog, when I clicked the spellcheck button- EVERY WORD except about 7 was highlighted in yellow. Meaning, they were flagged as being spelled wrong! - apparently it is using a German dictionary as a reference. Soooooo, don't judge me on my spelling, I am essentially without spellcheck for a couple of weeks!

No comments: