We spent a whole day up at a ski resort, Snowbird, where they have all sorts of fun things to do. Armed (literally- they had wrist bands) with our day passes, we spent the day basking in the cool weather and beautiful scenery of the Wasatch Mountains. 


Activities included-riding their alpine slide, (considerably shorter, but cheaper than the one in Park City) Christopher LOVED this. "Big Slide! Big Slide!" He was too little to ride alone, so he and I were ride-buddies. Each and Every Time.



the bungee-trampoline thingys,

doing the ropes course (I was so proud of Zach- you are tethered in, but this was huge for my anxiety riddled little boy- he seems to be overcoming issues all the time these days!- Christopher however, wanted to be a big boy too and participate, but immediately after climbing to the top, we climbed back down), 

bounce houses,
a mechanical bull- (Madison is quite the little cowgirl- where she gets it from, I have no idea),
That night we crashed at their cabin in Sundance. I don't remember the official count, but there were beds enough for all of us. The adults crashed early, and the kids stayed up playing Uno all hours of the night. (For her role as enabler, I am including John's mom in the kid category in this one)

No comments:
Post a Comment